Nukeproof Horizon Over Stem Garmin Mount
The Horizon Over Stem Garmin Mount from Nukeproof offers a stem-mount computer mounting system. It enables you to install your Garmin and Wahoo Element computers securely and conveniently to your bike’s cockpit.
Mount Garmin and Wahoo Element Ahead of Your Bike Cockpit
The Nukeproof Over Stem mount has been fully designed in house to install your Garmin and Wahoo Element computers to your bike. Designed specifically around our Horizon stem to ensure a clean and snug fit, the mount will also fit most other stem models as well. This will suit riders wishing to place their computer ahead of the steerer tube for more visibility but not in front of the bars where the computer can be vulnerable to impacts while Enduro or Downhill riding.
To install the mount to your bike, you will need 7mm of excess steerer tube above your stem and is a very easy to install.
- Remove current top cap and bolt
- Ensure you have at least 7mm of excess steerer
- Place Over Stem mount to steerer tube
- Fit any additional headset spacers if required
- Install polymer ¼ turn insert in orientation to suit Garmin or Wahoo
- Reinstall top cap and bolt
- Material: AL6061
- Fully CNC machined to reduce weight without compromising strength
- Robust adonised finish with laser etched Nukeproof logo
- Easy to install
- Better visibility of computer without compromising protection
- 1 1/8 steerer compatibility
Buy Nukeproof Accessories from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
- Colour: Black, Blue, Purple, Copper, Red, Grey