LifeLine Tubeless Tyre Sealant
The LifeLine Tubeless Tyre Sealant is a top of the range tubeless application that can effectively seal holes and gashes in the tyre up to 5mm. This unique sealant features a blend of a DuPont Kevlar additive for additional sealing effectiveness and reliability. This fast-acting sealant is non-toxic, will not freeze or boil (tested to -17°C and +45°C) and is fully compatible with alloy, steel and composite wheel/rim constructions.
No Mess, No Hassle System
Both the 80ml and 150ml bottles feature an applicator, which is a no mess, no hassle nozzle system that is perfect for Presta Valves and has a built-in valve removal tool. The bottles also have a clear measuring window, enabling you to gauge the precise quantity of tubeless sealant you require when setting up your tubeless system. As a bonus, the Eco-friendly bottle is refillable.
- Applicator bottle is reusable and includes built-in Presta Valve removal tool (80ml and 150ml bottle)
- Clear measuring window
- Mess free application
- Seals punctures up to 5mm
- DuPont Kevlar additive
- Non-toxic and non-staining
- Extended one-year shelf-life
- Application instructions on sealant bottle
- Recommended Amount: 1″/25mm to 1.5″/38mm width: 60-80ml; 2″ to 4″ width: 100-150ml
Buy LifeLine Wheels & Tyres from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
- Colour: Black
- Size: 80ml, 950ml, 150ml, 500ml