LifeLine Professional Bar Tape is supplied with everything you need for a fresh feel and increased grip on the flats and drops. The gel component helps absorb the shock transmitted from uneven road surfaces and distributes pressure more evenly across your hands.
The set includes two 200cm rolls to accommodate longer bars and two custom LifeLine end plugs.
LifeLine Professional Anti-Slip Bar Tape has a two tone finish. this looks best when the colours change just beneath the point where the brake/shift lever clamps on to the handle bar. It might be necessary to shorten the coloured portion of the tape to achieve this. We recommend wrapping the tape up to the clamp and measuring the length of remaining tape before the colour changes. Unwrap the tape and cut the measured length from the coloured portion before re-wrapping the tape using the figure of eight method.
- Two-tone finish for a unique, premium look
- Anti-slip textured finish for secure grip on the drops and flats
- 2mm thick profile with 1mm tapered edges
- An element of stretch and an adhesive backing strip for a tight, secure wrap
- Includes LifeLine end plugs
- 2 small finishing strips included
- 2 x 200cm/79 inch rolls for coverage of all bar lengths
- Road: Yes