- Material: Alloy
- Pawl: 6-Pawl
- Hub Compatibility: Horizon V2
- Cassette Compatibility: Shimano HG – 9, 10, 11 and 12 Shimano HG spline cassettes; SRAM XD – SRAM Eagle XD cassettes and Shimano Microspline – Shimano microspline cassettes
- Points of Engagement: 102
- Nukeproof Part Numbers: Shimano HG Freehub: NUKHORV2102TFHHG; SRAM XD Freehub: NUKHORV2102TFHXD and Shimano Microspline Freehub: NUKHORV2102TFHMS
A new hub seal and bushing is supplied with Nukeproof freehubs.
Microspline freehubs also include the driveside end cap so you can easily convert an HG / XD hub to microspline.
If you are converting a microspline hub to XD or HG, you will also require a new driveside end cap.
1. Remove driveside end cap
2. Pull off old freehub turning anticlockwise as you pull
3. Check hub seal for damage, if it is damaged remove the seal
4. If seal was removed, press on new seal
5. Apply grease hub ratchet ring
6. Apply thin grease to freehub pawls & springs then push onto hub shell turning anticlockwise
7. Refit driveside end cap